[projectaon] Re: Micro Volunteering Survey Invitation

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 20:23:16 +0100

Hi,

this reply goes only to the mailing list.

The message appears to be authentic (i.e. no spam, scam or phishing).
Project Aon is mentioned on the page
  http://www.helpfromhome.org/links-goodcauses-booksonline.htm

They write:
"Help to make the popular series of gamebooks known as Lone Wolf
available on the Net"

I had a quick look at the questionnaire. At least some of the questions
(e.g. number of visitors of our website) can only be answered by Jon I
guess. So it's probably best if Jon participates in the survey on behalf
of Project Aon.

Regards,
Ingo