[projectaon] Micro Volunteering Survey Invitation

  • From: pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 05:34:48 -0800 (PST)

The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
   From: Mike Bright challenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 13:34:48 on Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subject: Micro Volunteering Survey Invitation

Hello

Help From Home, a micro volunteer portal website, is currently conducting a
sector wide survey with the aim of producing a general overview picture of the
current micro volunteering arena. For the purposes of this survey, micro
volunteering opportunities are defined as ''actions that are of a 'do good',
'green' or advocacy nature, that benefit a worthy cause that make the world a
better place to live in. The main bulk of the task, if not all of it, can be
completed on demand in one or more sessions of upto 30 minutes, either from a
person's home or on the go''.

You have been contacted on the basis that your initiative and it's volunteers
engage in such micro volunteering actions either as the main function of your
initiative or as part of the overall makeup of the services you provide or
offer. Over 350 initiatives will be invited to participate in this survey.

This survey is in response to queries raised by Volunteering England and Red
Foundation, the organisation behind the i-volunteer.org.uk social network. For
your information, your micro volunteering initiative is already included on
Help From Home's website.

We would appreciate your feedback in our online survey which should take a
couple of minutes to complete. All responses will remain confidential and
secure. At the end of the survey, you will be able to learn more about the
topics covered. Thank you in advance for your valuable insights.

We have contracted with QuestionPro, an independent research firm, to field
your confidential survey responses. Please click on this link to participate in
the survey:

http://micro-volunteering.questionpro.com/

It is intended that all respondents will receive the results of this survey in
due course.

Please contact challenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with any questions.

Thank You

Help From Home