[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf Books

  • From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Parisi <johnaceinnj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:44:43 +0200

[Note: I re-add John to the loop since Chris e-mail was not directed to him
]

On 23 April 2013 06:15, Chris Neilson <crusty.chris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I feel its worth clarifying that Tim's advice is referring specifically to
> obtaining physical (paperback) versions of the books.
>
> If you are interested in obtaining an electronic version (i.e. e-book) for
> your son's Kindle/Nook/Kobo/other e-reader (or equivalent PC/smart-phone
> application), then many of the more popular formats can be downloaded for
> free via http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/AllOfTheBooks

Regarding e-books please note that there are currently two options to read
the Lone Wolf series in electronic format:

- The e-books we provide, for many different devices. We currently make
available  *all* the books we have published fo the Lone Wolf Series (other
series are being worked on). Their capabilities and limitations are listed
in this page: http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/ElectronicBooks (which is
linked from the page Chris referred to). These are free to use (personal
use only).

- The Kindle e-books, provided by WordlWeaver through Amazon, which are
available for some of the books (Lw #1 LW #2 and LW#3). These "behave"
differently and have some more features than the e-book versions provided
by us through ProjectAon. For more information see
http://www.worldweaver.com/Gamebooks.aspx. IIRC, they cost around $4 per
book.

Hope that helps.

Best regards