[projectaon] Fwd: <>--- HEROES & VILLAINS ---<>

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:12:39 -0800

Any creative ideas? :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <paj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 5, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: <>--- HEROES & VILLAINS ---<>
To: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        As USA etc fans you can propose (invent) your own involvement
and here is a brief overview of the Italian/French involvement  so far

<snip>

        the intended publication date of H&V is April 2008  . . . .

        BUT >

        This is subject to how much, and how easy/difficult it is to
do the following >

        We want as much fan involvement as possible because we want it
to be a book
        that respects and honours all PAJ's fans and so we want to try and do
        the following >

include comments by fans (print them in the book)
most ESPECIALLY put in the book what fans want to see and know about
publish the interview in the book
have an Italian introduction for Italian readers
give a free print (worth at least £99) away to Italian fans in a competition

</snip>

        and so-on

        So = "official" publication date is April 2008 but we are
willing to hold it longer IF you all want to get very involved and
make it a real "fan" book?

        Extrapolate from there a your creativity may allow  . . . . .

        Kind regards

        Debbie