[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:47:16 +0100

On 8/28/2015 12:39 AM, Jonathan Blake wrote:

> equipmnt.htm the the the duplicated word in footnote #1
> footnotz.htm the the the duplicated word in footnote #1

Agreed that these should be fixed, of course. :)

Duh...! Fixed (and in Book 4 too, pre-emptively!).

> sect213.htm counterfire counter fire

This brings up an interesting issue. The word "counterfire" is a
legitimate word, but as far as I can tell, it usually means fire that's
intended to destroy enemy weapons. If so, I'm not sure it applies here.

Does anyone know better?

I'd agree with James that "return fire" is probably the best way to go here. (Not yet changed, though.)