[projectaon] Re: 05sots text map replacement and 18dotd updated

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:08:08 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:
[ ] all - suggestions on 07cd section 11

I've been working on synthesizing the suggestions for how to describe
the puzzle in Castle Death section 11. I tried to avoid geometric
jargon in some of the descriptions. I've included three alternatives
that would all be included in the footnote. Suggestions?

They all seem very complicated; but when I tried to come up with my own description, it was even more so. :-/

What makes it difficult to write is having to avoid explaining how many triangles there are. Have you tried contacting "dark" to see what he thinks of the descriptions?

Getting these visual puzzles right is a bit of a nightmare, isn't it?! How many other books contain something similar--is it just the two Book 11?