Re: xcode programming

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistrettatech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 07:36:33 -0400

Research has brought me to find a new Interface builder similar to
Interface Builder which is accessible to VoiceOver.  Check
http://www.bryansmart.com and look for reference to a link there
pertaining to a new aid.  I believe Bryan helped or did develop this
tool and it's been discussed on the MV-Dev group (MacVisionaries
Developers).

--
Vince Mistretta
My Tech / Programming mailbox