Re: tts viavoice

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:13:24 -0300

Hello,
The viavoice tts redistributable comes with some C headers, but I
didn't look at the documentation to see what libraries or dlls to link
stand alone softwares with are distributed, or even if they are
distributed in the tts redistributables or in some sdk. You can look
at this in the redistributable files or use viavoice as a sapi 4 and
use the sapi sdk to develope it.
One more thing: taking a superficial look at the headers I don't think
the redistributable installs a com component, so if you won't use the
sapi laier you would have to or use C or import manually functions
from a dll in the choosen developement language, if it supports this.
hth
Marlon

2008/2/28, Sauro Cesaretti <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all!
>
> Is it possible to use the tts viavoice to integrate it in a program that I'm
> developing for myslef?
> In particular, I'd like ask you if I can include the dlls in the
> installation and register them manually.
> If it's not possible which other synthetizer I can use with a good quality
> of the voice?
> Thanks in advance
>
> best regards, Sauro

free."