Re: this C program any better?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:41:41 -0400

I don't understand 90% of those errors anyway ever. I do the best I can with what I have to work with which is very limited knowledge at best, almost no sleep in 2 months, not very much interest and less and less as the semester goes on, not enough time, a teacher who's schedules in 2 places contradict each other which makes me push deadlines a lot closer than usual especially the last 2 weeks, and his help may help some in the class but I don't get too far with it. I'm doing what I can with what I have to work with which is pretty much how I do everything. I tend to do a lot with a little and usually I can make it pay off. I posted that mostly trying to figure out if I was on the right track or not, mainly due to the fact that the errors might as well say "23781872940uiaojdfkajioruqywoeprja" that's about how much sense they make to me 90% of the time. that's the first time I didn't even try it yet before posting, if you think it might have helped if I checked it first, next time I will. I was running late and trying to do what ever I could, apparently it was pointless this time. I was bound to get an f somewhere in the semester. I guess this is it.I'll see what I can make sense out of tomorrow, I don't touch school work on Sundays. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>