Re: this C program any better?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:52:46 -0400

Yeah, I know, I sent it in another email. That's what I get for not sleeping last night. I forget to include things in emails. Someday I'll start sleeping well again. When is the question. Hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks when this class is over though I think there's more to it than that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>