Re: tab controls

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:53:17 +0100

Hi, isn't SDK software development kit?
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr
----- Original Message -----
From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: tab controls

teddy,

are the .net frameworks listed either in control panel, administration tools
then arrow down through the list there should be items named;
"Microsoft .net 1.1 configuration"
and
"Microsoft .net 2.0 configuration"
listed in succession.

or in add/remove programs list (make sure the show updates checkbox is
checked)  either of these should show that you have the frameworks installed

and, someone correct me if I am wrong, but for developing in them, you
should have the SDK's (system development kits) for at least 2.0 installed,
since I am planning on trying out the robotics' development package from MS,
I have 1.1, 2.0 and the 3.0 SDK's installed.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming