Re: replacing a running program

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 00:51:45 +0200

Thank you very much.
I see that what I discover should really work.
In fact, when I deleted the program, Windows tried to move it to the Recycle Bin and then allowed to do some things. If I tried to delete it with shift+Del, it didn't allow.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>