Re: packet sniffers?

  • From: Octavian Râsnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:31:04 +0300

Well, it is true that the regular expressions' language is hard to learn, (and it is true that Perl is also harder to learn than many other languages), but Perl regular expressions are the best because you can do much more things with them than with other kind of regular expressions.

That's why they were ported in other languages like C#, PHP and I think Java too.

But you can ask if you have issues with the regular expressions.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>