o/t - emergency windows trouble!

  • From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:35:09 -0800

I need urgent help with windows.  Any suggestion would be helpful.  Feel free
to email me off list at: lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jaws is suddenly no longer functioning, and it keeps telling me that it can't
load the file oleaut32.dll.  from c:\windows\system.  I've tried removing jaws
to reinstall it fresh, but it says error, can't run program during the removal
process.
I've also tried simply running the installation *.exe file for jaws, and again
after unpacking the content of the installation file, it says the same
oleaut32.dll error.

Is there a way to extract and replace the oleaut32.dll file fresh, or is there
a different idea I should try?

With All Respect,
Upshaw, LaMar T