Re: wxDesigner

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:49:27 +0200

But I thought that Boa Constructor can create just python code, not perl code. And I also thought that it does need installing Python and WxPython and I would like to avoid installing so many things just for running a single program.

Can I use it to create perl source code?

Thanks.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>