Re: ontext menu in FileDir?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:03:06 -0500 (EST)

This is the first I've heard that Shift+F10 is awkward to press, but I
want to be responsive.  I picked that key since it is the standard
keyboard alternative to a right mouse click.  I will investigate whether
I can program the Applications key to be synonymous.  Unfortunately,
nearly every other key combination is already taken.  In the meantime,
you could write a simple JAWS or Window-Eyes script that sends Shift+F10
when the key combination you prefer is pressed.  You could also recompile
FileDir if you like.  EdSharp's keys are configurable, but FileDir's are
not at this point, and it would be a substantial reworking of code to
change that.

Jamal