Re: modifying buildpath for java on mac OS X

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:57:56 +0100

Uh oh ...

Echo $CLASSPATH returns nothing at the moment ...me is screwed me thinks.

Could someone write me up a full CLASSPATH definition , including the
default and the dirs named in the document in the previous emails? I'd
do it but I don't want to break anything else and I've heard these
things are a royal ..... to fix.

Thanks in advance,
Florian