Re: modifying buildpath for java on mac OS X

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:55:48 +0100

Hi Ken and others,

Please debug this little mystery if you have the time.
The export syntax I am using says:

export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/users/florianbeijers/downloads/coffee/lib/js.jar

WHich to my knowledge is the correct location, confirmed by this wiki entry:

http://coffeemud.wikispaces.com/help

but still it tells me that no such file exists. What am i fudging up?

Florian