Re: looking for an app

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <pcsgames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:40:34 -0500

Hi Jim,
I do not have Money Talks but you can listen to a podcast about it at:
Getting Started With Money Talks
6/22/2005 lskutchan

In issue 24, Larry walks you through the steps necessary to get started using the Money Talks application to manage your accounts. He discusses the initial balance, clearing transactions, projecting expenses, and splitting transactions.

The software is demonstrated using its self-voicing capability. 20.9 MB

http://www.blindcooltech.com/2005.htm

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>