Re: learning Drupal

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:01:02 -0400

Good morning,

Lullabot (a Drupal consulting firm) http://www.lullabot.com/ also has some
really good introduction to Drupal videos.  There is no audio description, but
the people in the videos are normally quite verbose as they work through the
tutorials and you should be able to follow along.  I had no trouble following,
but I watched the videos 1.5 years after I started working with Drupal.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter