Re: jaws issues:where to report?

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:42:22 -0400

I always receive an immediate automated response from FS. Maybe you need to check if the message is being blocked or marked as Junk by your email client, web mail server. such as gmail, or ISP.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen