jaws 9 and braille Re: vs2005 ide & jaws version 8 & 9 questions

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:09:14 -0500

Has anyone else noticed in Jaws 9 that with visual web developer it takes the braille sometimes a very long time to refresh when moving around in code and sometimes it doesn't refresh at all? I've had to go back to using Jaws 8 for coding it has gotten so bad. It seems to only happen after a while of use, but shutting down and restarting Jaws doesn't help. Yet when I load Jaws 8 everything is fine. ----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>