RE: inventory of microsoft visual studio 2010 accessibility?

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:07:29 +0000

I can hopefully answer part of that question for you.  The earlier scripts for
versions 2008 and 2010, don't have much value due to the change from the
standard WinForms design of the designer to the WPF design.  If you want to see
about WPF, have a look at Freedom scientific's latest podcast, episode 53.
That shows part of a presentation done by somebody at CSUN on the subject.
I've listened to it, and from what I could tell, he was just showing the code
and he kind of said that the designer for WPF wasn't so good.