Re: inventory of microsoft visual studio 2010 accessibility?

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 08:41:15 +0100

Hi,

I assume you mean:
I meant 2005 and 2008, as opposed to 2008 and 2010 when it comes to
scripts, right?
Anyway, i am going to need a little more info about this. I want to
know if vs 2010 is currently a viable solution to write graphical c£
and vb.net framework apps utilizing the .net framework features and
wpf standard. If not, I would like to know if there are alternatives I
might try to attain this goal.

Thanks,
Florian