Re: iOS Development?

  • From: Oriol Gómez <ogomez.s92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:13:16 +0100

no, not at all.
But there is a difference. There is no real/official centralized place
to get applications on the pc right now. Which means that in order to
get something you have to research it. Honestly, if I went to cydia
right now and looked for something, I'd just see way too many useless
apps and eventually give up because I could never find anything I
wanted in the categories. Not unless there was some form of good
rating system, which I don't think it exists in cydia since there are
way too many sources.
You get what I mean?