Re: c++ ide: Codeblocks cross-platform and apparently highly accessible

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 21:53:33 -0500

The menu you want then is the search menu.  It's got a way to jp from
function to function, declaration to declaration and stuff like that.
Man, just took a closer look at the ed sharp navigation menu.  Don't
know why I'd been  overlooking it all this time.  Guess I'm a glutton
for punishment and love doing things the hard way.  I think I'll
braille myself a cheatsheet of all the hotkeys.  Bet you can litteraly
fly around on a file once you got them down.

Ken:  Just realized you were referring to code::blocks with your
reference to control g.  For some reason, I thought you were talking
about ed sharp.  My apologies for the misunderstanding.  I feel rather
silly.

I would be enormously interested in your impressions of the Ide since
you are such an experienced c programmer.  Do you know c++ as well?  I
know you know java but can't recall off hand if you mentioned knowing
c++.  Code::blocks works for c as well though.

Thanks.
Alex M