Re: c++ ide: Codeblocks cross-platform and apparently highly accessible

Thanks! I had it until alt-g. Looks like you have to manually type in
the filename you want, not just choose it from a list, or did I miss
something? Also, has anyone managed to turn off line numbering? I
personally hate it when I have to listen to the line number before I
can read the line, but I cannot find an option to turn it off (the
editor options are not much help since I get stuck in one option and
cannot go anywhere). Jaws11 on win7 if it makes a difference. Thanks
again. Oh and this may be obvious, but try hitting the applications
key while you are editing, especially on a line with a variable or
function name; a lot of cool options will appear!

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap