RE: backup software

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:24:52 -0400

I suspect you are using local system backup software.  If that is right,
disconnect from the internet and any other network for the duration of
your backup and those errors should go away.  If scandisk or disk defrag
or other disk cleanup software needs to be run, loosing all network
connections for the duration is a must as well.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>