Re: asp.net help required

  • From: ishaq muhammad <sendmailtoishaq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:27:12 +0530

well all, thanks for replying me. I am really new to asp.net and I am
not able to understand how to work.
For example a I have a page which  has two textboxes and a button.
I can read the markup html text of the same but how can I write some
code behind it if I can not move to its click event?
Simply for example if I have to write a conditional statement that if
textbox one is blank the user should get a message about it otherwise
a greeting should be passed to the name entered in the textbox.
what i know, i will not write it in html markup, and it will be
written in .cs file only.
I know how to do it from c# windows programming but the most biggest
problem is how to get the click event of the button here?
I already said that  I am unable  to  find these controls on tab, and
as suggested by someone I have tried to highlight the text of html
code for that controle and then navigated to designer but still I am
not placed on the place I want to.
Even if I open the file with notepad, only the code for page_load is
written there, where is the code for button click, textboxes etc.

Please help me how can I do it, its really important for me.

Ishaq.