Re: Windows 7

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:07:11 +0100

I use JAWS and NVDA with it everyday and I can't see any obvious issues. You can't access the system tray yet with JAWS, but a little known keystroke, Windows B, that has been around since early days, allows you to access the system tray. This is regardless of whether a screen reader is even present.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx