RE: Well?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 05:29:48 -0700

I did not my brother runs my mail server in Atlanta and from what I
understand he sent a mail to them as a service ticket using one of their web
forms and explained the problem.  He of course first went out and checked
all the spam servers to make sure we were not black listed.  After
determining it was the free list server he wrote them and they fixed it.  I
will ask him tonight what they said but all he did was write me a mail and
say try it and it was working.

Ken