Visual Studio 2008 Professional

Hello all,
I am currently downloading this as it's free as part of me being a computing student at my university. It's coming from MSDN AA (Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance). Has anyone had trouble running this on Windows 7 64 bit? I Plan to test it in my Windows 7 32 bit virtual machine, but due to my processor not supporting 64 bit guests I cannot test it virtually under this platform. All help will be greatly received as I would love to start programming as a hobby soon.
Thanks.
From Chris.
P.S. Yes I could get the Express Editions, but, hey, I am entitled to this for free so why not?

--

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx