Re: Visual Studio 2008 Professional

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:16:36 +0100

Thank you I will do that.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 02/04/2010 18:56, The Elf wrote:
after you get it done and installed head for my grab bag site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
you will find several things of assistance to using VS.net
the stuff mainly reads for VS 2005 but it all works in 8 as well

HTH,
elf
"Three things that should NEVER! be brought together; a laptop computer,
a full cup of coffee, and a sneeze!"
- Unknown Author-
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>