Re: Visual C# 2008 and JAWS 11

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 08:28:22 -0400

Hi: Do you have the IDE set up to use indenting and how many spaces did you specify or did you leave it as tab characters or what? That determines the indentation, along with a couple of other things, of how it is handled. There are some graphics that are displayed before a line if not turned off and I am not sure whether you are getting the default 4 spaces for the indent, an expanded tab option or whether the spaces before the line number are something else that is just not able to be read by a screen reader or displayed on a Braille Monitor. The first thing to look at is your IDE Settings. Have you set them up or are you just using the Defaults? If you want I will show you how to check them out.

Rick USA

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Øyvind Lode" <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>