Re: VB2005EE: What's the best environment settings for Jaws?

  • From: "Gabriel Battaglia" <iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:08:17 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Thomas" < rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx >

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:13 PM

Hi Rick and many thanks for info.

There are indeed:
Inthane's GrabBag will have what you are looking for, current scripts and tutorials, and there are folks on list who use JAWS and know the ropes. I'll let the JAWS guys point you to what you can do, I'm a WindowEyes user but will gather what I can if you don't get anything.

Fine, I'll check his site immediately.

Glad to see another Vb.net user.
For me too! I'm just a beginner and need all kind of help you can imagine.

If you have any questions about vb.net or the IDE once you are setup I'll be glad to helpyou get started.

Sure, it will be my pleasure.
Ciao,
Gabriel, Bologna Italy.