Re: Tips on laying out forms using Visual Studio 2008

  • From: lras@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:54:33 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I am a long-time user of W-E, but not an expert, particularly regarding
placement of controls and accessing data grids with Window-Eyes.  For data
grids, some of the new scripts with W-E 7 might be helpful.  I find the whole
process to be too time-consuming, and think I have other things to do with my
time.  So I'm just trying to add to the information and tools people might use
successfully.  At this point, you and Jamal are the experts, IMO.