Re: The grabbag site is down!

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:06:26 -0800

hmmm, except for an apparent move on a site of one of my links,everything I
clicked on did what it is supposed to today, there might have been a problem at
the time you went there, but all is well now! if you keep having troubles you
will need to check your system.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming