Re: SharePoint

  • From: "Young Choi" <young.choi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:46:50 -0800

Eileen,

SharePoint, especially WSS 3.0 or Office 2007 server is quite accessible. On the top, there is a link called "Turn on More Accessible Mode" which "renders custom controls as an equivalent standard HTML controls." Another helpful feature is the its mobile version of the page which UI is much simpler. You can look at the demo at:

http://www.wssdemo.com

If you need any help, let me know.

Thanks,
Young

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Quaiattini" <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SharePoint

Hi,
Does anyone know if SharePoint is accessible?  They are thinking of =
getting it here at work and my supervisor asked me if it is accessible.

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT ------------------------------ Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. Recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Sender and sender company accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. This email transmission and any accompanying attachments contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above email address.

Le courrier electronique peut etre porteur de virus informatiques. Le destinataire doit donc passer le present courriel et les pieces qui y sont jointes au detecteur de virus. L' expediteur et son employeur declinent toute responsabilite pour les dommages causes par un virus contenu dans le courriel. Le present message et les pieces qui y sont jointes contiennent des renseignements confidentiels destines uniquement a la personne ou a l' organisme nomme ci-dessus. Toute diffusion, distribution, reproduction ou utilisation comme reference du contenu du message par une autre personne que le destinataire est formellement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le detruire immediatement et en informer l' expediteur a l' adresse ci-dessus. ------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE - AVIS IMPORTANT ------------------------------