RE: Seeking someone to compile 32-bit version of NFBTrans

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:54:49 -0400

It will compile on windows they are trying to get someone to make a windows
release of it.  It would compile quite easy if someone wanted to do it.
Much easier Than NFBtrans.  In fact it probably has a lot more good stuff
than NFZBtrans.  For example uni code support and multiple language support.

Ken