Re: Seeking someone to compile 32-bit version of NFBTrans

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:32:13 -0500

There is a version of liblouis and liblouisxml for Windows. Look on the
downloads page of http://www.abilitiessoft.com It is not the most recent
version, but it will do most things. It does not depend on Cygwin. It
was compiled using a combination of MinGW and msys. There was a problem
linking the most recent version, which we hope to overcome. The new
project, BrailleBlaster, will work on Windows, Mac and Linux.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA