RE: Scripting Code Factory's Mobile Speak is discontinued

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 04:27:46 -0700

Hi Jess,
Short answer: no compatibility between new managers and old customers. Long
answer: the way that we write programs for phones has changed under Windows
Phone 7. This means Code Factory needs to start from scratch when it comes
to "porting" or moving Mobile Speak to that operating system. Alsp, the way
of interacting with phones under WP7 is different from what people were used
to in old days.
As for accessibility framework and other things, it's a question that I
think experienced guys such as Jamal, Tyler and Inthane (the elf) to tackle
it for you; even I'm interested in mobile trends, I'm just a beginner myself
(like you), so I have limited experiences and knowledge.
Cheers,
Joseph