Re: Scripting Code Factory's Mobile Speak is discontinued

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:19:40 +0100

This is very sad news and I wonder why they've taken this decision. I guess only Code Factory can tell us if they can in the first place due to non-disclosure agreements etc.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 27/07/2010 11:01, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi programmers,
Just received a message from a Code Factory support personnel about
scripting Mobile Speak. According to him, scripting via LUA has been
discontinued with Mobile Speak 4.x. In other words, we cannot write custom
enhancements for mobile applications so that Mobile Speak can work with it.
Cheers,
Joseph