RE: SSIP Project Status

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:30:49 -0500 (EST)

A suggestion, Jay:  don't let perfection be the enemy of the good.  There
will always be ways of improving a program.  It sounded like you were far
enough along to at least release a first public beta using the existing,
more limited API of Window-Eyes, as well as that of other screen readers.
Experience, feedback, and new technologies will naturally help the program
improve over time if you are committed to it.
 No one expects a bug free introduction!

Cheers,
Jamal