Re: SSIP Project Status

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 06:42:51 -0500

Good Morning JP:
Forwarded your message to Aaron at GW Micro.
Let me know if he gets in touch.  You are a guru in accessibility already and
I'm just learning.
By the way, are you building the interfaces or using them?
I mean are you using IDispatch::Invoke  or whatever the modern version of it is
or a Application language interface to existing Exposed Objects?
I just finished reading
  Dr. GUI's late 90's article series on Com Automation so starting to get a
clue.
  Any suggested reading if I use something like Vb.net as the interface
language to WindowEyes Objects?
  Rick Farmington Mich. USA