Re: SQL Management Studio Automation

  • From: "Punit Diwan" <punitdiwan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:50:20 -0500

Hi Richard,
    It is my pleasure that you are interested. Actually some days back you
posted a message in BlindGeeks that how to access SQL Management Studios. I
searched and found the list of key strokes. But I found that it needs some kind
of more work to make it accessible.
    The important thing is that when the windows opens we cannot switch among
windows. For this reasons I have to script JAWS. But problem is I have not
found any in build  dll or component which can automate the Management Studio.
It is likely possible that it does not comes in Express Editions.
    Another strange issue is that when I open SQL Management Studio, and press
Insert + Zero, the VS 2005 Scripts gets loaded in Scripts Manager and then all
the key strokes of VS 2005 JAWS scripts are executing there. As I expected,
they are give messages which are written for Exception Handling part.
    Actually I am trying to make SQL Management Studios accessible. Thanks for
giving me the Idea.
Regards
Punit Diwan