Re: Release of 6pad 0.1 beta 7

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:03:20 -0700

Any hopes of making multiple tabbed files?
On 11/20/2010 10:00 PM, QuentinC wrote:
Hello everybody,
This morning, I released a new version of my 6pad text editor, version 0.1 beta 7. Don't hesitate to comment it !
Download: http://vrac.quentinc.net/6pad-en.zip

Changes since version 0.1 beta 6 :
* Lua API is completely refactored to be much simpler. Most method calls were replaced by property table access, more natural for scripters. * Jaws didn't announce status bar whenever a key is pressed anymore. This bug is corrected by an evil hack, but it works. * New configuration file as ini file 6pad.ini, instead of a binary dump unmodifiable from outside
* Choice between tabs or spaces for indentation, tabs by default
* Font, size and tab width set on the main text area. BY default: courier new, 12 points, a tab is 4 spaces width, modifiable in the ini file * Ctrl+Shift+O is now assigned to a new menu command: open in a new instance. It may be more useful than open with selected encoding.
* Show percentage of document in status bar
* Some bug corrections

Ty