Re: Real-world coding examples?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:00:50 +0200

While have done most of my web development in ASP/ASP.Net in the past, I would nowadays have to recommend things like PHP, MySQL and JQuery for client side javascript manipulation.

To really get started with PHP, I used the tutorials on w3schools.com FWIW.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA