From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:48:59 -0600
Subject: Real-world coding examples?

Hello all:
While I have 3 months or so off, I wanted to learn as much as I could
during that time.
I know I'm fairly good with c++, and my skills are so-so in python, but I want to start working out of the domain of mud development. I'm pretty good at figureing things out and adding new features and the like, but I really highly doubt I'm going to make my living as a mud developer.

So, I have a couple of questions. I want to get into web development more, c#, and more. What is most used? What kinds of problems/programs
are people being hired to work on? I know that's a rather broad
question, I'm just trying to find some sort of starting point that I can
keep learning more, so I'm not totally clueless.

--

Take care,
Ty