Re: Question: Compiling straight c++ in Visual studio 2010 express c++

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:34:42 -0400

Hi: I am clueless and taking a wild guess. Try Building the project under the Build menu then running the project. That or try running it with Ctrl+f5 or just F5, I forget which you said you used. One runs in the Debug mode and uses a diferent exe than the other one. It won't hurt to try them both and, or, build the project. When you build the project, in vb.net, it ReInitializes everything and moves files from your project into the various bin or obj files. Sometimes they can get out of sync if you do not build the project.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>