RE: Python editors

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:40:05 -0400

Hi,
I think you use \09 and so on as the entry in the dictionary manager where you
type in the word. But you might have to actually bring in the .jdf file into a
text editor to do something like this. I'll try to look this up when I get a
chance.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.